We have reached a new era in technology because electricity problems have been sorted out to a large extent but there are certain areas that still face this problem like Doncaster in England, which could be due to the fact that it is a small area where the facilities are not what you would find with an electrician in Charleston SC but still if you want to have certain things done then there are ways to work it out.
Are you looking to have electrical work carried out on your home or business property? Do you need an installer for solar, thermal or biomass heating solutions in Doncaster? Here at DAM Electrical we can provide our customers with a range of electrical services. We cover all areas of Doncaster and are NICEIC approved. Speak to us today on 01709 864918 to discuss your electrical or heating needs in Doncaster.
What DAM Electrical Offer
Here at DAM Electrical & Security we offer a wide range of electrical and heating services. For your peace of mind we offer an ECA Warranty and 6 year guarantee on our electrical installations. We are also ELECSA Part P and Trustmark Government Quality Scheme registered. Our electrical and heating services include:
Contact us today to discuss any of our electrical or heating services.
Domestic Electrical Installations We work with domestic customers in and throughout the Doncaster area. Where possible we will endeavour to install to your requirements, regulations permitting. Our costs are reasonable and will help you keep to your budget. We can provide the following domestic electrical installations: Wiring & Lighting – Rewires, Sockets, Lights (interior & exterior), Fuse Boards.
– Rewires, Sockets, Lights (interior & exterior), Fuse Boards. Security Systems – CCTV installation and setup, Fire Alarms.
– CCTV installation and setup, Fire Alarms. Heating & Energy – Solar Panels, Heaters & Controls, Immersion Heaters.
– Solar Panels, Heaters & Controls, Immersion Heaters. Appliances – Cookers, Showers,
– Cookers, Showers, Entertainment Solutions – TV & Satellite wiring, Data Points, Phone Points. Commercial Electrical Installations We work with a range of commercial customers from B&Q, local small businesses to farmers. We also have contracts with many of the local building firms. This is because we offer a electrical and mechanical amenities complete package. We can provide the following commercial electrical installations: Security Solutions – CCTV, Door Entry Systems, Fire Alarms, Security Systems, Disabled Alarms.
– CCTV, Door Entry Systems, Fire Alarms, Security Systems, Disabled Alarms. Lighting – Emergency Lighting, Flood & Display Lighting, High & Low Bay Lights, Energy Saving.
– Emergency Lighting, Flood & Display Lighting, High & Low Bay Lights, Energy Saving. Wiring – Single & 3 Phase Distribution Boards, Earthing Systems.
– Single & 3 Phase Distribution Boards, Earthing Systems. Commercial Solar Panel Installation
Testing – PAT and Circuit Testing
The above is not an endless list of the electrical and heating services we can provide to our customers. Please contact us to discuss any needs we have not mentioned.
Energy Efficient Lighting & Controls
Everyone is looking to save energy at the moment. Whether this is to reduce you carbon footprint or just save money. It used to cost quite a bit of money to install energy efficient lighting and controls. With the cost of LED lighting dropping by 70% you can now install energy efficient options. You can replace your 50 watt bulbs for 4 watt ones for around £9 each and you will see the savings within a few months.
For example: 6 x 50 watt down-lights = 300 watts of power x 10 hours = 3kw @ 15p per kw = 45p per day. If you use 6 no LED 4 watt = 24 watts x 10 hours = 240 watts @ 15p per kw = 6.25p per day. 365 days @ 45p = £165.25 for normal down-lights. 365 days @ 6.25p = £22.81 per year a saving of £142.44. That could be 1 room in your house. The LED lamp life is 10 times the length of a standard lamp. Just think how much you could save per year!
Why Use DAM Electrical?
DAM Electrical & Security Ltd have built up an exceptional reputation in Doncaster. All our installations are to the current regulations BS 7671 2008 as amended (17th edition of wiring regulations) and all building regulations. We provide a warranty and guarantee on all our work we carry out.